Closing Date: 21 of January 2022
Reference No: WD-0011194
What’s the role?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for Finance, and who have the desire for career advancement opportunities within our organization.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Learner you would be given the opportunity to work with the Finance team and be exposed to different areas of the Hilti business.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Finance team, and some of your key tasks would be the following:
- Reviewing and processing of new credit application.
- Investigating and resolving customer’s account queries
- Data quality management and capturing
- Assisting in key projects
- GL and Cisco mailbox management We are proud to rank in Great Place to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll work towards finding you a permanent position in Hilti; we can then later offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top ‘Great Place to Work’ employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you’ll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- A Finance diploma
- A solid understanding and literacy in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good knowledge of software systems
- Effective communication skills, with a strong proficiency in English
- Knowledge of accounts receivables and general collections procedure.
- A result-oriented, top performer who consistently meets and exceeds goals
Please note, the preselection questions within the application are mandatory; unfortunately we will be unable to consider your candidacy for the role if these are not completed.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Hilti Learnership Programme 2022