Closing Date: 31 July 2020
Location: Midrand, Johanneseburg
What you need is:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree (NQF Level 7 or 8) in Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Transportation Management.
- Advanced skills level in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong Analytical skills and mathematical aptitude required.
- Committed, logical thinker with high attention to details.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management.
- High level of motivation, customer focus oriented, and a continuous improvement mentality required.
- Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken).
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to hilti.com and find out more about Hilti.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the HILTI Supply Chain Graduate / Internship Programme
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.