Closing Date: 30 April 2012
Our winter internship offers you a unique insight into what it’s like to work at J.P. Morgan. You’ll be exposed to different parts of the business, giving you a multi-dimensional perspective of the company and the industry, as well as a good grounding in your chosen area of work.
You’ll be involved in training and orientation sessions led by expert instructors and J.P. Morgan professionals who train our full-time graduates. You will receive guidance, feedback and will job shadow in a particular business area.
Many full-time J.P. Morgan graduates are hired from our winter internship programme.
Investment Banking – Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creating country, company, industry and/or product profiles
- Conducting in-depth company and sector research on any relevant aspects of a pitch or transaction
- Jointly responsible for financial modelling, valuation exercises and other analysis
- Day to day project admin and ad-hoc tasks(e.g. share price tracking; news runs; case studies)
- Maintaining and updating peer comparable valuation multiples
- Creating pitchbooks used to present various ideas to clients
- Working with teams from around the world to leverage off J.P.Morgan’s global franchise.
- Attending client meetings and conference calls
For more information, visit jpmorgan.com/careers
Who Should Apply?
- We recruit from all academic disciplines.
- You must be in your final year of studies, undergraduate or post graduate degree.
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Affinity for numbers
- Team players and future leaders with exceptional drive
- Creativity and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytic abilities
- Logical well organised
- Highly motivated, confident individuals.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a highly pressurised environment
- Good communication skills
Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
More information on the application and interview process can be found at jpmorgan.com/careers