Location: Germiston and Klipfontein
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and ateam player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation. The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D / L4symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- S1(Mathematics & Physical science D / L4 symbol)or higher.