Closing Date: 18 October 2021
The successful candidate must have the following basic requirements
- Grade 12 or equivalent at NQF level 4
- N2 Mathematics
- N2 Engineering Science
- N2 Industrial Electronics
- N2 Electrical Trade Theory
Learnership opportunities are offered for self-motivated and suitable students in the following field of study:
- Electrician Learnership (REF: BDHR37 / 21)
- Instrumentation Learnership (REF: BDHR44 / 21)
- Instrumentation Trade Theory
- AutoElectrician Learnership (REF: BDHR40 / 21)
- Plater Welder Learnership (REF: BDHR45 / 21)
- N2 Plater and Structural Steel Drawing
- Millwright Learnership (REF: BDHR43 / 21)
- N2 Fitting and Machining Trade Theory
Applicants must provide certified copies of all qualifications and results.
The Learner must be willing to commit him/herself to the full training period stipulated on the Learnership contract
Preference will be given to applicants from local communities.
How to Apply
Please attach a comprehensive updated CV as well as a certified copy of your ID and your qualifications
Booysendal Platinum Mine is an equal employment opportunity employer and reserves the right to make appointments in line with its Employment Equity Policy
Should you meet all the requirements, please submit your curriculum vitae to [email protected] and please quote the job title and reference number in the subject line.
Kindly note that Booysendal will only correspond with shortlisted in any form after the closing date and time will no be considered Should you not hear from the company within 21 days alter the closing date for application please consider your application as unsuccessful smart platinum mining