Closing Date: 16 October 2020
Location: Richards Bay
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company SOC Ltd. (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the north-eastern coastline of South Africa.
|Management Accounting Grad / Intern
- Grade 12
- A National Diploma in Accounting/ Financial Management or equivalent.
- Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed.
- Must be between ages of 20 and 35.
- Must not have done any internship before.
Apply Online for the RBidz Management accounting Graduate / Internship Programme
|Planning Grad / Intern
- National Senior Certificate with Mathematics, Science, and Geology as major subjects.
- diploma or degree in Town and Regional Planning obtained from a recognized University.
- Working knowledge of the SPLUMA Act, 2013, and Land Use Management Regulations, and GIS .
- Code 8 SA driver’s licence and own transport will be beneficial.
Apply Online for the RBidz Planning Graduate / Internship Programme
|Electrical Engineering Grad / Intern
- A National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Science as major subjects.
- A National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Overall academic record for all subjects passed
- A Code 8 SA driver’s licence and own transport will be beneficial
- No experience required
Apply Online for the RBidz Electrical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
|Finance Grad / Intern
- A National Diploma in Accounting/ Financial Management or equivalent. Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent numeracy and financial awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good telephone etiquette
- Good IT skills including familiarity with Office applications and online resources
- Good organisational skills, creative thinking
- Flexible, self–motivated and hardworking individual who can work well in a dynamic and creative team in a fast-moving environment.
Financial Apply Online for the RBidz Accounting Graduate / Internship Programme
|Supply Chain Management Grad / Intern
- Minimum Requirements A recognised three year qualification specialising in Supply Chain Management or related field. Knowledge And Skills
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) of 1999
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act 5 of 2000 and its regulations
- National Treasury SCM Regulatory Framework, Policies and Procedures, knowledge of the National Treasury SCM Model
- Understand terms and conditions pertaining to tendering process and contracting
- Assess and verify information pertaining to tender returnable documents, supplier database, purchase requisitions
- capturing and processing data
- Record keeping and general administrative work in a supply chain environment
- MS Office
Apply Online for the RBidz Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Programme