Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Our Minds that Matter Graduate Programme aims to attract individuals with a can-do mindset who see beyond the obvious and bring solutionist thinking to all they do. The programme is a permanent role and is designed to help graduates find their feet as they transition into true professionals.
experience and qualifications
- Graduates who have completed postgraduate degrees in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Less than 12 months formal working experience
- We look for graduates who push boundaries, are well rounded and have excelled in various aspects of their lives, from academics to culture and sport. Required Documentation
- Candidates to attach below documentation for application to be considered
- Valid South African ID
- Latest Academic transcript (as supplied by university)
Demonstrate excellence and quality orientation in all assigned tasks, deliverables and projects.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the RMB Graduate / Internship Programme