This bursary is applicable to all fields.
The closing date for completing the online application process is 31 August 2011.
There are six steps to applying for a bursary from the Institute.
- Complete the online application form. The closing date to complete this form is 31 August 2011.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by the 30th of September 2011 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 31 October 2011.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received before the 31st of October 2011 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2012. Those decisions will be taken early in 2012.
- The Institute will notify those students who have been granted bursaries.
Please contact SAIRR for all questions relating to this bursary…
Please don’t forget to spread the word on Facebook. Just click the Like Button.