Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
Within our EMEA wide Internship Program Students@SAS we’re offering a 6 months full-time internship in our Customer Advisory department. The program will start April 2021. You will be located in our office in Cape Town, South Africa.
What you can expect
A journey of growth, training program and job experience to discover your real potential
We provide you with a unique business project where you work on during your internship.
Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor, a personalized training program, and a Tutor which always supports and enables you.
A great opportunity to work on the most innovative analytics solutions and projects in an international environment as a part of the 1st EMEA intern program in the following role:
The SAS Solutions expert, who has the power to simplify and communicate to the customers complex technical issues in an easy way. The best collaborator of the sales people, always ready to discover, study and learn something more and innovative in Solutions, Technical and customer domain.
The presentation’s gurus; they create pilot and proof of concept to demonstrate how SAS Solution can solve business problems and reach customer needs
We need you to:
- Enrolled in a degree seeking program and not graduating prior to December 2020.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Be a leader. You’re the one sitting in the front row of the class.
- Embrace technology. You geek out over the latest and greatest!
What we’re looking for
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- You’re a college student enrolled in an accredited program.
- You’ve got practical experience inside or outside of school or work. Do you enjoy programming Python and/or C and R)? We’d love to hear about it!
- Business Informatics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues
- Work Hours: Available to work full time hours during the academic year, and full-time hours during the summer of 2020.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it – and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SAS Graduate / Internship Programme in Cape Town
Apply Online for the SAS Graduate / Internship Programme in Johannesburg