Closing Date: 26 October 2020
Location: Humansdorp, Eastern Cape
The Co-op, in partnership with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&R SETA) intend to launch the next funded Internship program for 10 learners. The program is scheduled to take place over a period of 18 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly allowance. Permanent employment is not guaranteed after the completion of the Internship period.
This programme aims to expose candidates to workplace experience and to develop practical skills and competencies in support of a formal qualification.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- SA Citizen
- Preferably between the ages of 21-35
- Has a minimum of N6 qualification in one of the following fields of study:
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Not be registered on any other program at any SETA where a competency certificate has not been issued.
- Be prepared to commit to the full duration of the program and sign an Internship agreement.
- Be available to commence with the internship on 2 November 2020 at one of The Co-op’s workplaces.
- Must have own reliable transport.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in participating in this programme must send an abridged CV together with certified copies of their ID Document and highest qualification to: The Training and Development Officer, 65 Voortrekker Street, Humansdorp or via email: email@example.com