Closing Date: 07 April 2021
Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for talented individuals for our annual Sales Development Learnership Programme. The duration of the Learnership is 12 months.
All learners are expected to successfully complete the programme (100% attendance), obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Upon completion of the learnership all successful candidates will be awarded a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how-to sell, facilitating the order taking process, knowing the standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area, E-Commerce, growing a customer base, store procedures and the dynamics of customer diversity.
Interested applicants, who meet the above job specifications and criteria should apply online at https://www.wurth.co.za/pages/careers . Applications will close on the 7th of April 2021. CVs sent via email will not be considered and will be deleted.
If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- EE candidates (African, Indian and Coloured) aged between 18-35.
- Matric or Equivalent with Mathematics, English as the home language or at least 2 additional African languages as subjects.
- No experience required, therefore unemployed candidates will be given preference.
- Valid driver’s license is compulsory and candidates will be assessed on their driving capabilities.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Clear Credit History.
- Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Proven capability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
How to Apply
Apply for the Wurth Sales Development Learnership Programme