When you join Accenture as a new graduate, you’ll find yourself in one of two types of roles:
Here you’ll develop the market-relevant insights and work with talented teams to transform our clients’ businesses. You will focus on specific industries and developing an understanding of the client’s issues, opportunities and applicable technologies in order to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions.
Technology and digital delivery
Here you’ll design, develop or deliver the solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We digitise our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services, to improve the user experience for millions of end users. We also work with best-in-class established and emerging technologies to change the way people and our clients’ customers experience work, life and entertainment.
During the recruitment process we will match you to a role based on your degree, strengths, preference and business demand. During the process, you will be asked to rank the business areas from first to last in terms of preference.
- Have obtained or be in your final year studying towards a Bachelor degree.
- Have or be predicted to receive a 65% average at the end of your studies.
- Have less than two years’ work experience post your undergraduate studies.
- Be a South African citizen.
Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Design.
- A one page CV/resume
- Full academic record (from first year to your last year of study)
- Matric certificate/high school diploma
- Certified copy of South African identification document
How to Apply
Comments are closed.