Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 17 June 2012
The HR Consultant provides staff solutions aligned with business strategies to facilitate the attraction, development and retention of staff. Basically, they’re our “people” people, if that makes any sense. A challenging opportunity is available for an individual with a sound understanding and knowledge of Human Resource principles.
To apply you will need:
- A Behavioural Sciences Degree (Organisational Psychology/ HR) (Essential)
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- To be able to multi-task
- To maintain a professional image at all times
- A strong ability to learn
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To have an organised and systematic approach to work
- The ability to think strategically
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.