CLOSING DATE: 05 December 2014 at 17h00 (no late applications will be considered)
Location: JHB / Bloemfontein / Durban / Port Elizabeth / Cape Town
PTSMS is offering an exciting Internship programme where you will have the chance to be trained in one of the fields within the Information and Communication Technology industry, thereby enhancing your career development potential.
We are looking for Interns with high potential that can demonstrate excellent communication skills, passion for Information and Communication Technology, self-motivated, extrovert personality and work effectively within teams. The interns should be prepared to work in a fast – paced team environment and will enter into a one-year (12 month) fixed term contract with one of the subsidiaries. PTSMS and its subsidiaries is under no obligation to employ the Interns on completion of the programme.
The Pinnacle Holdings offers Internships in the following fields:
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Technical Support
- Information Technology
- Product Management
- Office Administration
- Must have a minimum 3 year Degree or Diploma in one of the above fields
- Must have South African citizenship
- Must be unemployed i.e. not currently working
- Not registered to studying at any institution in 2015
- Not registered for any other Internships / leaderships
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to efficiently speak, read and write English
- Basic knowledge and interest in ICT products
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who meet the above specifications, should send all required documents as stipulated below to:
Internship for Johannesburg: [email protected] or fax to 08662377054
Internship for Cape Town, PE, Durban and / or Bloemfontein: [email protected] or fax to 08662377054
- An application / covering letter stating what field (as listed above) you are applying for
- Updated and comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of your identity document
- Certified copies of the required / relevant qualifications and statement of results (e.g. matric)
- Contact details (name known by, day contact telephone number, physical home address, postal address)
Failure to submit all the required documents may render your application disqualification. This specification has minimum requirements listed and management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Note: The Company is under no obligation to fill these positions and should you not have had any feedback within 3 weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.