Closing Date: 11 March 2016
The duration of the internship will be 12 months and the successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend according to the level of their qualification.
South African Airways Technical is providing an Internship Programme for successful applicants to gain work experience in various areas in aviation aircraft maintenance. The objective of the programme is to provide meaningful work experience to successful applicants.
Who is eligible?
- South African Citizens
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Hold a degree or a diploma in a required discipline or need internship to obtain a qualification
- Must not have previous work experience
The internship will be provided at SAA Technical Premises, Jones Road, OR Tambo International Airport, Kempton Park, Johannesburg in Gauteng Province.
Internship will be provided in the following academic disciplines:
- Industrial Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Information Technology – Information Systems and Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
- Administrative Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Industrial Safety
- Quality Assurance (Safety Management Systems)
SAAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the intake will be guided by Employment Equity principles and candidates will be subjected to a selection process. Kindly note that should you not receive feedback within a period of 30 days after the closing date, your application should be deemed as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV (4 pages maximum) accompanied by certified copies of your ID, letter of motivation and qualifications to [email protected] before 11 March 2016.
Late applications will not be considered.